Hey everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'll be the one telling US about diving in Fiji! I can't wait to hear all about it.

You aren't a student at AUT, are you? A friend of mine who studies physiotherapy there SAYS she wants to get scuba certified, but could maybe use a little reminder. :wink:

You aren't a student at AUT, are you? A friend of mine who studies physiotherapy there SAYS she wants to get scuba certified, but could maybe use a little reminder. :wink:

Nope - studying at University of Auckland - but if your friend really does want to get certified then I'd always be happy to have another person to dive with! :) Tell her to get her A into G :wink: and then post me a msg on here or via email (sandygirl_13@hotmail.com) Would love to hear from her!

...to the board Sandy! I'm sure that you will find it as helpful as I have.

I noticed that you are from New Zealand. My wife and I are planning to travel there next year. If you have any suggestions on places to go, things to see, etc. I would greatly appreciate it. You are welcome to drop me a private message with any information you may care to share. We just want to make this a very memorable trip.

Best Regards!

Wow First couple of dives and figi what a dream come true for a lot of us here in the states. Have a great time and Dive safe!

Welcome to the Boards! I am also a new diver and am enjoying the wealth of knowledge shared by all the more experienced divers!
Really meeting some great people too.
Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom