Hey there guys and gals!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

URSA78244

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, I guess I should introduce myself. My name's David and I've been a member here for a while now, just haven't doen much. I've been certified a little over a year now and I'm fixing to hit 275 dives. I'm a little embarrassed about that since I have counted several that were under 50 feet, but since People I know have felt that any dive that requires a tank and lasts more than 15 minutes should be listed I have. I fell in love with Scuba the day I got the guts to walk into the LDS and ask about training. Never looked back and never regretted it. Since then I've made dives in several states, in just about every condition and seem to spend more time in black water/no-low vis than anything else. Trueth be told if I could live underwater I would, but the wife wouldn't like that much; or maybe she would. Anyway, I'm strongly considering taking the tech-rec course as it would greatly enhance my recovery business. I recently moved to San Antonio and would appreciate any friends I can find here. I'm planning on hooking up with a LDS here and would like some recommendations. Again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to more dives and more talk of the sport we all love...

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here:

Texas Swamp Divers - ScubaBoard

I'm sure you will find fellow swamp divers here to buddie up with.... dive in and enjoy!

Many of the dives in Bonaire are less that 50 feet.
Don't worry about logging those.

Less than 5 feet on the other hand....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom