Hi Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissChelleyDives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

I'm just stopping by to say Hi! I am new here to ScubaBoard and I really love it so far. I found this site when I searched the internet for some diving information. Thanks so much to the producers and moderaters here for putting together such a great site. Thanks to my husband for signing me up for open water class. I just started scuba diving last summer. I fell in love with it so I already have my advanced open water certification and I'm ready to go to class for rescue diving.
I've been training in a pool of course, to the quarry a few times,wreck diving in North Carolina with Discovery diving, shark tooth hunting in the Gulf of Mexico with West Coast Scuba School in Florida, and out in a john boat diving with dolphins and manatee at the Crystal River in Florida. There's also a small cave there that I ventured through. That was really cool. After rescue diving, I definitely want to get certified in cave diving! It's all just so awesome and it's only the beginning. I'm just ready to go now!

I am also a member of another site which is very similar to this but it is for stampers. Imagine that, I've gone from my first hobby of stamping to scuba diving. As soon as I find some scuba diving stamps, I'll be really happy! LOL! I'll be stamping Thinking of you cards for my new scuba friends! Awesome! You'll also end up finding me here building a gallery of my diving pictures after I've scrapbooked them. LOL! Well, thats just a little bit about me.

Just saying Hi!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Michelle! :wavey:

Hi Michelle and welcome to :sblogo: I'm glad you like the place, I helped out with the wallpaper :wink:
When you get some time, try filling out your profile, it helps others when helping out or giving local advice.

Daved, aka the raisin :D

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to SB!

Cheers.

-J.-

Welcome to the board. Go Gators!

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom