Hi from the red Sea (KSA)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red_Sea

Reaction score
hi to all of you ....

i am from KSA . i live in YANBU (a small industrial city).. and i took the course recently .

i was interested in taking the open water couse since forever . and i finally took it :)

it is even better than i expected it . i joined here because i want to learn more and more about scuba and becausa i like PICs of underwater worlds.

i hope i am welcome here .

( by the way.. my english isn't perfect so .. feel free to correct me)

Red_SEA

Welcome to the board, and welcome to the world of SCUBA diving!!

Welcome to SB Red_SEA! Of course you are welcome here - everyone is!

Welcome to the board!
My English isn't much better.

Joe

Your English is fine by me. Be sure to put your location in your Profile and maybe complete your Dive Info..

don :cowboy:

Hi !! Welcome to Scubaboard.
English is not important as long as you speaak scuba !!

Welcome to Scubaboard! You have some of the best diving in the world in the Red Sea! I have always wanted to dive there and will before I pass.

Red_Sea's hometown:

Yanbu [also spelled Yenbo] is located in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea north of Jidda. Yanbu Commercial Port is located on the East coast of Red Sea approximately 460 nautical miles South of Suez Canal and 168 nautical miles North-West of Jeddah. It is a natural harbor sheltered by the mainland to the North and East and by coral reefs to the South and South-East.
Located in western Saudi Arabia. Yanbu Industrial City occupies a linear coastal site that straddles the highway connecting Jeddah with communities to the northwest. The development area is approximately 24 Kilometers long and 7 Kilometers wide, encompassing approximately 185 square Kilometers in total. The Industrial City of Yanbu functions not only as a prominent port on the Red Sea and as an industrial city but also as a home and community for the inhabitants of the city.

Welcome! :fish:

will i am late ..i had something going on ... but better late than never :)

thanx guys

Rafael
Thanx i will try to enjoy it as much as possible

cmt489
thanx :)

scubajoe

Dandydon
i will ASAP

El Orans
thanx and nice name .. by the way laurens was here in yanbu :)

tzeyap

spoon
thanx...

Welcome - Don't worry too much about the language. We are all here to talk Dive;

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom