http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi guys more good news!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Babyduck, yeah it was so fun to be in the water, I just hated to get out when time was up lol. I can't wait to add more time under. Thanks for writing!

Matt

Hi there Wayward son... I'm getting more bottom time than you? Thats too bad, you better get cracking there lol. Thanks for the message and see you around.

Matt

Hi MtnDiver, thanks for the note here and for following my progress.

Matt

Hi JimLap, Thanks for sharing my quest with your wife and for following the progression of things here. If she wants to dive, tell her to go for it now. There's plenty of groups that help with that sort of thing if needed. The only thing that scares me, is falling down some stairs in my wheelchair... lol. I've done that sort of thing too many times in my life.

See you around.
Matt

Hi countryboy,
Thanks for the compliments very much. I love to hear from you all!

Matt

Hi Lisa, great to hear from you. How is everything in paradise? I think sometime in the next couple months I will be flipping over in the pool. I was ready yesterday but we just have to wait for a couple more people to be able to help out. I don't think there will be any complications with me breathing when we take that step. Thanks again for writing, I just can't wait to get on my stomach and have someone lead me around. I bet it feels like flying. Talk to you later!

Matt

Hi Joe, thanks for the "Awesome" it's always great to see!

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
I did 17 minutes under the water today, it was a blast! I can’t wait for when I get up to 30 minutes or more, and I am also anxiously awaiting for when I can flip over onto my stomach in the pool under the water as well. That’s going to be a ton of fun. If all goes well I hope to do a dive at Wazee Lake next year at the DUI DOG Rally and Demo days. That would be awesome, I can handle the cooler water, won’t be a problem. That should be a great place to dive with lots of help. I’ll pass on ice diving though

I added some pictures to here from my dive today….. http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/
I was hoping to add the videos but I am out of space on my web site! We got some pretty good ones, I didn’t have air in my mask this time, it was a little foggy unfortunately. I need to get my own rig. I’m hooked on diving.

Take care and hope to see you underwater soon!

Matt

Congratulations Matt, that's great! Please PM me about hosting the vids...I may be able to help.

-Aaron

Back
Top Bottom