Hi I'm new here..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeckyN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there my name is Becky.

I'm located in Marlborough, New Zealand though originally from the UK. I recently qualified as a PADI Dive Master. I'm here for a year out and loving the experience. New friends and aquaintances would be greatly appreciated! Becky x

Hi Becky

My name is Nigel and i am a new resident here also from the UK. I have just bought Dive Kaikoura just down the road from you. So hopfully we will get to meet and be able to show you some of the great diving sites of Kaikoura.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

welcome aboard

Thank you Arlabeth!

I have now (July) qualified as an Instructor and very pleased too. Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Becky

My name is Nigel and i am a new resident here also from the UK. I have just bought Dive Kaikoura just down the road from you. So hopfully we will get to meet and be able to show you some of the great diving sites of Kaikoura.
Hi Nigel

Thanks for the message. Welcome to NZ! I had already heard that you were here (Marlborough is a small place). I would love to come down and have a dive in Kaikoura - it's something I haven't got round to yet. I am only in New Zealand for a few more weeks, though back again for xmas. Let me know when you are going out. I have relocated permanently to NZ now so it would be great to have a few dive buddies here.

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom