Hi there from Crewe, Cheshire, England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris9562

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyboby,

Im Chris from Cheshire England. Just joined this great looking site to get a resource and helpful community to help in the ever changing scuba world. :)

0214.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom1.gif

[/c]

hi chris and welcome to the board from Exmouth Devon. Tell us more about your diving, who do you dive with and where.....why do i get the feeling either Capenwray or Stoney is gonna come up?

Thanks. :)

i've been diving now.. 16 years. Started when i was 15, and still in school! My diving back then was mainly in Wales, porth Corwen. couldn't afford my own diving gear, and renting was not really an option. The club, based in Crewe didn't even have spare kit, so me and my friend used to take turns using his gear! (He could afford - lucky buggar!) That was with the SAA.

I then went on to do PADI training - which i did with one of my dads friends in Zanzibar, Africa. Which as you can imagine blew my mind!! that was when i was 21...

These days, i've taken more of a holiday view on diving, and limit most of my diving to anywhere abroad. My new girlfriend (Wife in a few weeks) started her training a few weeks back, but now she has to stop and just has to wait about 9 months ... :)

Dive on normal air, with my measily advanced qualification, but it's enough for me.. for the time being..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom