Hi !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amt

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm Andrew, Irish, 18, an AOW

I got chased here from someone on the Scuba branch of Lonley Planet forum as a place to find answers to questions. My current diving life looks something like this.I'm taking a GAP year after believe it or not two exam filled years of no diving. Got into it with my older brother and gave up s bit after he moved out and I had no one over 18 to escape my parents with. Hoping to use this year to dive the world without being bound to where my parent's vacation choices, build up my dives and go through rescue and DM. Currently working my *** off to pay it all off and planning how to fit it all in.

Seems like a great bunch of guys who definatley seem to know what the're going on about.

Thanks, AMT

Hello amt!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. If your world travels bring you to Southern California, just post in our forum and you will find some fun characters to dive with!

Best of luck in your adventures,

wetrat

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the Board. I can't believe you wont find a few days to dive. Check around for a buddy. :D

Welcome to the board fellow Irishman..... I would love to visit Ireland. My grandmother use to talk about it.

Murphy

m3830431:
Welcome to the Board. I can't believe you wont find a few days to dive. Check around for a buddy. :D

You obviously haven't been to Ireland latley :D

It's cold and rainy and I'm working two jobs, six days a week for the last 2 years every hour I wasn't breaking my back over studying to get out of secondry school just to get out of this country and back to the world of diving on a sandy tropical island.

I might give Ireland a try when I get back, find a buddy and an LDS the're few and far between over here.

Thanks for the warm welcome

I've been to Dublin. Hope you'll visit Texas someday. And good luck on your plans...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Back
Top Bottom