Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soccerguy83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well I'm new to the board just found it today, haven’t done much looking around yet. Little bit about me first. I got my Padi OW cert. when I was a student at Virginia Tech thinking I was gonna go into marine bio. When I graduated I went on a trip to Cozumel and did a couple dives down there. I currently only have 7 logged dives, life got in the way. It's now 5 years later and I have wanted to get back in the water ever since Cozumel. At 27 my life is starting to calm down a bit and my gf has expressed an interest in diving. So she is starting her OW a week from today, with one of my friends whom owns a dive shop here in Richmond, Va; and since I have been out of the water so long I'm going to sit in on the class with her as a refresher! We are scheduled to do her checkout dives in Lake Rawlings the last weekend in Oct. Hi and I look forward to meeting some of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom