High Pressure Fitting for Fill whip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aikiguy

Contributor
Reaction score
On the blue parts, not the brown or green parts.
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an old Bauer Novus, we are headed offshore again, I ordered a replacement whip and when I went to replace it, I found the old whip and the new whip have different SAE flare fittings.

I need a right angle 1/4" NPT for the bauer filter assembly to a 1/4" SAE Flare on the new whip.
And
A straight fitting of the same dimensions for the fill end.

(The old ones were 5/16 SAE)

I can't seem to find anything that is rated for a working pressure in the range of 3K PSI.

Where can I pick these up?

Thanks,
Guy
:)

Ok I was wondering that, the hydraulic guys around here seem a little slow when you start asking questions about anything other than Diggers.
Will try it in the morning.
Thanks,
Guy

Ok I was wondering that, the hydraulic guys around here seem a little slow when you start asking questions about anything other than Diggers.
Will try it in the morning.
Thanks,
Guy

they should be able to swap the fitting over, and the SAE fitting may be something they have in stock so they'll just cut the NPT off of the new whip and put the SAE on there. Shouldn't be that expensive, but you do have to sweet talk them a bit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom