History of Scubaboard...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are number 1946 - if you put your curser over the log in name and look in the lower left h hand corner of your screen it will give the person membership number.

Becky

nauifins73:
You are number 1946 - if you put your curser over the log in name and look in the lower left h hand corner of your screen it will give the person membership number.

Hey - that's neat. You learn something new every day!

I've been around here for awhile.. but not nearly as long as some! A lot has changed since I first joined, thats for sure! Most of it has been good changes, and I am impressed every day with the amount of people that are active here!

Sweet, I'm number 3395. I guess I'm actually lower than I thought I was. I do remember the old format...I like this one better.

herman:
I think I am the "oldest" active member.
And some of us are just plain old, eh Walter?
Rick :)

Walter:
Some of us just look old, I think I'm about 5 months shy of officially being old.
You?
You're just a young pup...
Smedley's old.
Rick :)

Mr. Walter & Mr. Rick,
Just like a fine wine, you have only improved over the years. :10:

Nauifins73: Wow, who knew you could look up your number so easily. Well, obviously not me!

Back
Top Bottom