"Hockey" Fin Real World Dive Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the luck I've been having with UPS deliveries lately they might not get here until I am in Cozumel. :depressed:

If they get here I will try and get a couple of pictures and post them before throwing them into my dive bag.

At least if worse comes to worse, I have the Original Hockey Fins (which is a good thing since I just sold my last pair of non Force Fins and I loaned my Foil Force to a friend for the trip). :D

Tn, here in Avalon, Catalina. Don't worry UPS has gone down hill, today they would not help us pick up a large order for Cabelas. I will be on tracking your fins Monday. Met Dr. Bill today out at dive site, cool person with a great smile. What fun hanging out with Zale Parry, Bonnie Cardone the Dive Club and Ed Stetson. Going for a dive tomorrow. Enjoying a honeymoon with Susanne, 27 years since we last visited Catalina. Don't worry, be happy your fins are on the way.

I am happy that they are on the way but right now I am more concerned with the storm damage from last Thursday. We have quite a mess here - hoping to get repairs lined up before the trip. Plus my wife's daughter gave birth to a 6 lb 1 oz baby girl last night - thank God she seems very healthy - guess I am a Grandfather now. :D

Those things bring the importance of fins into real perspective.

Enjoy Catalina.

Enjoyed meeting Bob and Susanne at the dive park. TN Traveler... I'm heading over this AM to attend my granddaughter's 1st birthday party. I shuddered at the thought of becoming "Grampa Dr. Bill" when my son and DIL told me the news, but it is actually pretty cool. I'm 64 as well (welll in a month).

Well, I turn 65 in 8 days - hence the trip to Cozumel - my present to myself. :D
I think my wife is having a harder time with being "Grandma" than I am with being "Grandpa". :wink:

I spent the last couple of days taking over 100 pictures of a very sweet little girl - whenever I was not trying to clean up storm debris. I am going to need the vacation for more than one reason. :)

The one good thing is I have not started packing, so I can still get the new Yellow Fins in the bag when (if) they arrive.

OK DrBill, the real question is did Bob bring along some Force Fins for you to play with?
Hopefully he brought along a pair of Hockey's. Would love to hear your evaluation. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom