HOG D1 Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kinda all sorted. None of their emails were getting through to either of my email address's. Can someone explain to me what this means though:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 14, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Don't worry...they shipped on Tuesday :wink: Been slammed all week. We got 50 of those regs in and have about 15left. My staff did a great job getting them out...sorry for the late response, but that is better than a late package :)

I actually had your pm and a response with the tracking number, but forgot to hit submit. Remember, we are a full service dive shop...I had classes going on and about 12 people in the shop, with just me working. During the busy season (now) I am not at my computer 24/7.

Sorry for the delay, and it was great talking with you a couple minutes ago...you will LOVE these regs!!

Mike

Kinda all sorted. None of their emails were getting through to either of my email address's. Can someone explain to me what this means though:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 14, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It means USPS sucks....they are not as up to date as UPS (but you save over $100 over UPS)....Their tracking system stinks. It will probably still say that a day after you receive the package.

Don't worry my friend...you are all good :wink:

See its all good!!

Based on my USPS experience from DRIS to Brissie I reckon you should have them Monday unless you live in Woop Woop!! :wink:

I'll be calling Mike soon to talk about drysuits I think - phone is best sometimes!

Im in Adelaide CBD so it should be fine. Mike is going beyond the call of duty and is sending out another set of regs Express so I have it in time next week. How good is that!

Fil

Im in Adelaide CBD so it should be fine. Mike is going beyond the call of duty and is sending out another set of regs Express so I have it in time next week. How good is that!

Fil

The first set should make it in time...but this way, we know for sure :wink:

Gotta love USPS

Thats why I like them!

They were so helpful for me. Did you go D1 or BP1 reg??

I got D1 colds and HOG second stages and love them!

Yer went the D1's. Got a TDI Advanced Nitrox and extended range/advanced deco course coming up and wanted some decent regs. The second pair might just happen to be added to my gear...cant have mist-matched regs on a set of twins :wink:

Back
Top Bottom