HOG D1 Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got mine! Dove in the pool . . .

Turned some flips and head over heels . . . Love it. Never breathed wet.

Ive been diving mine for a few weekends now (~10 dives) and I must say they are great. Really durable and great breathing at all depths. I am super happy with everything about these regs, and will buy more as I move to doubles. No need to spend all my extra money when I can get quality regs for a great price.

I used mine for the first time today and was happy with them. We never got too deep, but they breath fine. I really like the routing--I have the wing inflator and the secondary reg off the bottom ports. The swivel makes it easy to route the long hose down between the wing and the right tank.

Took mine out today. Breathed really dry and smoothly the whole time. Went fully inverted and couldn't tell a difference. I'm looking forward to taking them out again.

Hi Mike (from DRIS),

Can you please give me an update on my order for the HOG D1's? AS you know its urgent.

edit: Sorted

Regards,

Filip Kemp

Last edited:
Hey Filip,

Have you rung the shop??

I have called them all the way from Australia and always found all the staff to be really helpful and courteous!

Are you in Australia as well??

If so then DRIS being open until 9pm helps us.

You can call anytime up to 12 noon Australian time and they'll be there.

With a calling card at 1c a minute I have never had a problem contacting them.

If Mike is away then Heather or Rich have been there and very helpful - ring them!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom