For Sale Hollis F2 Fins - Medium/Large - $55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispscott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
IMG_2619.jpg IMG_2621.jpg

In really good shape with only about a dozen dives on them. Just a bit too small for use with my size 11 dry suit boots. Are great with size 11 3mm wetsuit boots though!

Increase your power to weight ratio with our new F2 fins. If you are a traveling diver, looking to reduce weight or just favor a lightweight fin, look no further. The patented F2 is designed to add blade surface on both the downstroke and upstroke to increase your efficiency with any type of kick. The F2 is injection molded using monoprene and uses a shorter blade design which packs easy and improves agility in tight areas. Standard with adjustable stainless steel spring straps.

$55 and includes S/H to ConUS

I use US 10WIDE shoes. Does this have a narrow foot pocket or wide ? I definitely need WIDE. In fact SP twinjet hurts my upper feet:(

They are made to accommodate drysuit boots so they are pretty wide.

Hi. Are these still available? And if so, would you ship to Toronto, Canada?

Back
Top Bottom