Honeymoon destination advice (Oct 08)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a quick update to say that we've finally decided on Zanzibar.

The diving is not excellent but it's pretty good. It's also relatively cheap & the island and the beaches are beautiful which is important for a honeymoon! I also love my food & it seems like i will be catered for just fine there.

I discovered Zanzibar after researching Mozambique thanks to the recommendations in this thread.

So Thank you all!... can't wait.

A great choice. I know that Bob & Bing had an exciting time -- hope your honeymoon goes without a hitch -- no pun intended!

Bali
I have not been there yet but is very high on my wife's list of destinations and the diving is good.

iSTRONG, I've not been to Zanzibar (yet) but a few of my mates have and they've said the diving is really good. The olny down side I've heard of is that you can be harassed by hawkers trying to sell curious etc when going outside the hotels.

Have a fantastic honeymoon and all the best to you and your fiancee.

Back
Top Bottom