Honeymoon in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Hamburger:
AquaOne and Panunee are off to Indo , What about the Viking?

Viking has some "mega cruises" scheduled. 15 days from Phuket to Singapore, then 15 days to Koh Samui, then several trips between Samui and Singapore and finally back to Phuket. 3,600 US$ for the trips.

Also, Queen Scuba, which had it's first season this year, is going to the Gulf of Thailand for some trips around Koh Tao.

Mermaid 1 and Mermaid 2 are doing Bali/Komodo trips.

Divemaster 1, I think is going to Indonesia too.

Locally, Really Wicked Witch will (try to) do Similan trips, I guess Kingfisher will also. Le Mahe (very small boat) may do some 3 day trips around Phi Phi and Racha overnights. The Junk has the 2/4 day trips to all local dive sites.

Viking of The Orient now has a schedule for 4 day/4 night trips to the Similan Islands, price 650 U$. The National Park is staying "open". There won't be more than a few boats of course.

Le Mahe has a confirmed schedule for trips to Racha Yai/Noi and Phi Phi, something similar to The Junk, but cheaper (well, Le Mahe is not The Junk).

So if weather is not too bad, there are still some interesting trips, more than just day trips. I always say to people - if it's cra**y weather, just get a flight to Samui. :pilot:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom