Hookah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VretInc

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to make a hookah rig, and I am unable to find a oiless compressor that is belt driven. Like a 2hp honda belt drive a compressor. Does anyone have ideas to make the best one available. Thanks

Tailor

Like this? Keene engineering keeneng.com or you're local prospecting shop.

Dave

Hookah regulators look like ordinary second stages but are set to 40-50 psi instead of the 120-130 psi for scuba regulators.

akscubainst:
Like this? Keene engineering keeneng.com or you're local prospecting shop.

Dave

Yes, exactly it. We would like that exact pump. We saw it at Alasaka Mining.

Thanks for the help. I never knew I would get this great response.

Tailor

We are mainly getting grouper in the shallows with flashlights. Usually 3 to 15 feet of water with reef ledges mushrooming out. We bought a underwater metal detector from KellyCo just recently and never used it yet. It is totally water proof with headphones. We would like to play around where the boats party at off Hernando Beach, we heard it was never gone over with dectectors and if anyone can lose gold it will be there.

Oh, I wanted to post on to the board, that the previous conversation about the blue hookah pump, it is a bladder or diaphram pump, these are dinos and are considered junk for long term use. We actually just ordered the electric moter connected to a piston pump. Same Co. but actually a far superior product.

I have a Whites PI 3000 UW detector.

Lots of stuff out there to find, the trick is finding the right place at the right time.

Much of the time the good stuff is under too much sand to find it, but when you find a hole full of goodies, YahhhhHOOOO!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom