Hookah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VretInc:
I would like to make a hookah rig, and I am unable to find a oiless compressor that is belt driven. Like a 2hp honda belt drive a compressor. Does anyone have ideas to make the best one available. Thanks

Did you build and complete you Hookah system? I started with a belt driven Gast pump then rebuilt it as a direct drive.

VretInc:
I would like to make a hookah rig, and I am unable to find a oiless compressor that is belt driven. Like a 2hp honda belt drive a compressor. Does anyone have ideas to make the best one available. Thanks

Tailor

It's been a while for me, but if I remember correctly, you do not actually need an oilless compressor. When I was a commercial diver, we used a special oil that did not cause breathing problems. Do a search on Monolec oil, and then buy a compressor that does not have oil in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom