How are you holding up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

downdeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are you getting some storm surge? Just wondering what conditions are like for you chaps.

Stay out of the winds and good luck. I'll see yall next week.

It is currently 8:30pm here tonight, closet point of approach is around 4am tomorrow. THere is currently some strong winds (Tropical Storm force) and some large surge coming in. THere is also alot of thunder and lighting, we just recieved word of possible tornado touch downs as well. THough it all sounds bad, everyone has done alot of work preparing for the storm, thats what we do best here in Bermuda. We shall see what everything looks like in the morning, for now we are all tucked in for the night. :D

I'll say a prayer that you stay safe. I'm sure you'll be fine. Give us an update tomorrow if you can. Take care.

Well a little slow to update, sorry about that. Bermuda is getting back to normal, hardly any damage just some beach loss and some branches, leaves down. Electricity is also back on, many places did not loose power which is great as well.
Bermuda is really built for these things and her people know how to prepare, so in all we are quick to get back to the business of our dailey lives.
Thank you for the prayers, all is well and also thank you for your concern :)

Glad the effects were minimal. We will be leaving on Saturdayand I can't wait to get underwater. How's the vis?

How was everything? I'm going to be there next week. How's diving conditions with the intermittent rain?

Diving Was great today :D. We had pretty calm seas, great clarity and some awsome fish too. The intermittent showers happened but it didn't affect us as we had already hit the water. Hope you have some good diving days :D

Just got back from a lovely week with Triangle Divers - a first rate operation. What great guys! Will issue a full trip report as soon as I finish editing photos and washing dive gear.

I LOVE BERMUDA! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom