How deep have you gone on air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just a Scuba baby, so I haven't been nearly as far as most of you who have posted. I've been to 92' on air. That's probably deeper than I should go for the time being :blush:

138' but I had to bring a shovel... I won't do it again because the exertion from digging really pushed my air use up.

My usual norm is 300. But once we managed to go through a liter and a half over a course of 2 dives which lasted 12 hours overall. It was me and my buddy whom I did not see for 3 years. The bottom mix was 40% and we decompressed on air, right on my balcony. We definitely felt narc at some point but in general we had no issues operating the valve on the stages. We had out of mix emergency once but looking more closer we found another stage bottle in the cabinet. We did not prepare well for the dives as it was unexpected but I managed to have many stages half full so overall we had more than enough mix. The decompression lasted for the whole following day and was done on 6% mix.
So, at 300, was your starting mix 40, or 50 mix?

63m which i think is 190feet.... with 30m+ visibility...The dive was quite interesting :D

90% of all my recreational dives are around 100-110 feet
Deeper/longer dives on air are limited 150ft, after that I add helium.

have the dive police showed up in here yet?

40.2m. That was when I took the deep dive course. I've never really felt a need to go that deep since(I think the max after that has been 32m). I'll get around to doing some more dives to max 40 eventually, if nothing else, then when I get the deep instructor cert and on subsequent courses, but I'm in no rush.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom