How do I turn off ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yes I'm a supporter, where is the switch to turn them off?

Yes I'm a supporter, where is the switch to turn them off?

Odd, I received the PayPal confirmation last evening I renewed my support

yeah, something isn't right... I am at my year renewal (it says it is an auto renewal), my card was charged, my banner is gone (sponsor level), and the ads are blowing up my tablet....

@The Chairman

where is the switch to turn them off
Once you are recognized (seems an issue right now), it is in "Account", and in there "Preferences" to check the box to block ads..

Once you are recognized (seems an issue right now), it is in "Account", and in there "Preferences" to check the box to block ads..

For our visually oriented members:

1654357562692.png

1654357652073.png

There's a definite disconnect between PayPal and SB when it comes to those who opted in before our last upgrade. When it comes up, just remind anyone on staff that you're not red, and they'll add another year on. We've researched solutions and for now we'll have to manually update.

There's a definite disconnect between PayPal and SB when it comes to those who opted in before our last upgrade.
Maybe those of us that this applies to cancel the PayPal auto-pay on our side, and then re-sign up for it?

Maybe those of us that this applies to cancel the PayPal auto-pay on our side, and then re-sign up for it?
That will work!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom