How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me: Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic... best job in the world IMHO. I recommend it for anyone so inclined

Lovely Bride: Workman's Comp. Claims Supv. She recommends Firefighting for anyone so inclined

I'm a Systems Administrator II for the Mississippi Library Commission. Still working to get my comp time, this coming Friday will be the end of my first month.

My wife is a paralegal and has been since she was 18. She's 3... well mid to high 30something.

Michael

deployments pay for my gear.....

Marine Corps network and voice systems engineer.....2 months till i have to find a job out in the real world......

Equipment Engineer for Intel work 3 days on 4 days off nothing better oh yha I also get 7 floating holidays and 14 days of vacation a year. Makes it hard to come back after a weekend of diving!

Switch Tech by day... Adult entertainment star by night...

Webhosting since 1998, Webdesign... not as often as I should...
Computer repair.. all the time...
Full time dad... all the time...

I suppose you could say I'm our IT "Swiss Army Programmer" for a local school district.

My rent is cheap, and with J. teaching over in Japan, all the money I would've spent on entertainment and eating out goes to gas, gas, and class instead. (Well, and the occasional few thousand to fly over for a couple weeks with her, to be sure.)

'Part time'(lol) Optometrist here, also part time (Am.) golfer, and part time (Am.) diver too....thankfully #1 pays for #2 & #3.......

Wife(a diver) is a RN but hasn't RN'ed since about '85 or so...She helps out @ my office.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom