How do you finance your Addiction??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I try and let my diving pay for part of the rest of my life (it used to pay for all of it).

Working for the local electric company pays for mine.

Software Engineer, the only good part is that I can surf scubaboard all day... oh and afford to dive.

Majority stockholder and partner in an independent Oil Company does a nice job paying for my hobbies - politics and diving.

Scubastuff dealer,aka lds owner,try to sell you the stuff so I can keep my habbit:rofl3:

Well, I am young with few responsibilities. My job is in the movie theater business, worst business to be in for a diver by the way. I bought a house and rent out a room to my brother, so that helps. I also "attempt" to buy things like motorcycle that aren't running and fix them to turn around for a quick profit. Notice I say "attempt" because I have never actually made any money doing it.

I would say the biggest thing I do is just keep expenses low. I don't have a car payment and pass up on a lot of luxury items that other people can't live without so I can take a dive trip once or twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom