How do you wear your mask when your not using it?

How do you wear your mask?

• Around neck

Votes: 60 51.7%
  • Forehead

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Backwards

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Arm/Clip/Other

Votes: 13 11.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a nice soft, padded strappy thingie for my mask strap so I wear it backwards. My DI and DM just drilled it into our heads so much that we weren't supposed to wear it on our forheads facing the front. The adults in the class had to give them a six-pack everytime they got caught doing that.....I was the youngest...and only minor so I was told I had to give him a snickers crunch bar. Never put it up there though.

Heh...you're lucky. I still owe my instructor at least 4 "Heiney's" for leaving my tank standing up...d'oh! Snickers are so much cheaper.

Oh....

er...ummm....

I wear my mask backwards. I used to wear it around my neck but it got in the way when looking down while walking with my fins on...:banging:. Okay, got yelled at for that once too :)

If you put it on backwards it wont get in the way, And you wont lose it .

Scott =-)

I've lost my mask carrying it, had it knocked off, and fall off my head. I have yet to loose it left on until I'm sitting or talking then I put it in my hood, turn it backwards, or put it in my drysuit thigh pocket. This gets especially expensive when I have a light mounted to the mask strap!
Wreck/Tec

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom