How long have u been diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wish i was 14 agin hahah
laughing hard at speedster , 60 dives a day i wish i could do 10 :)
dive as mutch as you can .

looky here we have a comedian on board lol only jokin and no i wont drop out of skool me mum would kill me and i want a good job so i can have the best dive gear and do lots of dives.

Originally posted by SPEEDSTER
Wow, a couple million dives? Let me know when you get there. By my calculations, averaging 2 dives every day of every month of every year, it would take you 2,739 years to get to 2,000,000 dives. By doing 10 dives a day, it would take you 548 years. By doing 25 dives per day, it would take 219 years. The way I see it, being only 14, healthy and by keeping healthy from doing 60 dives every day of your life, you would reach your 2 millionth dive by your 105th birthday. So drop out of school RIGHT NOW and get diving. You've got 60 dives scheduled for today! :D .:)
Well done! You don't by any chance do loan amortizations for a living (well when you are working) do you? Oh... I see you do! (Isn't it interesting how we use our work talents to entertain ourselves as well?)

Started diving in 1964. However, really did not take it serious until about 1972 (Navy Diver).

Started diving in '76 and finally got the c-card in '84...

Well I was trying to think. I got hooked on diving when we went on a cruise during the Gulf War. Was that in 1992? I remember because I was looking forward to touring the bridge of the ship but they suspended this practice because of security reasons.

Our first experience, as Americans , with terrorism.

Any way I remember the cruise offered a resort dive in the U.S. Virgin Inlands. I went and was hooked on scuba diving ever since. We walked out into 20 ft of water and the DM gave use all some dog food pellets. The tropical fish just swarmed around us. I'll always remember how excited I was.

My dad taught me to free dive by age 7! I started Scuba about 30 years ago. A lot of things have changed--including me!

Larry Stein

Back
Top Bottom