How Many Texans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Scuba Board

i'm half texan, does that count?

TwoBitTxn:
Will someone explain to me how you dig up a 4 year old thread?

a noop wanted to say hello, then us other noobs were low on coffee and didn't notice the date.

Born and raised there, no matter where I wind up, I'm always a Texan!

uncreative username:
I guess i'm technically a texan because that's where i currently live most of the year, but with God's help, I plan on getting out of that place as soon as possible.

Uncreative username
This is God! Leave before anyone finds out who you are and to borrow the phrase from Pace Picante Sauce...New Jersey...get a rope. :D

Hey, I fly into Newark all the time...let me know if you need a ride.

My daddy always told me: "Son, don't ever ask where a man is from. If he's from Texas, he'll tell you. If he's not, well, you don't want to embarass him."

Technically I'm a Texan...I spend summer, winters, and various breaks at home in Houston. It's also where I've gotten all my certifications and done diving so far. The rest of the year, though, you can find me down at college in St. Pete, Florida.:D

Back
Top Bottom