How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi guys
just discovered this thread. nice to see people my age interested in such sport, most of my mates think its too boring and dull.
anyway, i m an PADI OW diver. i havent got much dives under my belt yet, only around 15, i got certified 3 monthes ago. i go to school in australia but live in Hong kong, so its really hard to dive frequently, hopefully i will be able to get some more done this christmas when i go up to cairns.
i m looking to get my first reg soon if my savings look good.

cheers
kenny

hey another youth diver in the pool! Dont think much about what your mates think. By learning diving, you are part of a unique group of youth. Many people of our age dont have the chance to dive thats why we are special. Take your time and enjoy your dives,you dont ahve to rush through your dives and rack them,diving is not about competiting about who have the most dives.As long as you learn something on every dives that is a good sign. All the best on your savings and safe diving.
peace out
Darren

Teen diver here im 18 soon to be 19 almost not a teen ;/ anyways iv just picked up diving this past summer and im going to be going to school in november for commercial diving:)

hey, nice to here some one talking about diving as a career, i have around 20 or so logged up here in Nova Scotia, I just finished my PADI Rescue divers course(best course you will ever take, by the way.) and like many of you other will hopefully go for my DM sometime soon, as well as getting into and finishing, the Canadian Navy port inspection diver course. By the way all you guys sticking to warm water, definatly are missing out on the cold water scene, its great!

lol, know ones perfect, i would like to dive without all that neoprene, hoods, gloves, 32lbs, of lead, but due to my geographical location and finances does not allow me to do this, looks like were in the same boat bud.

i have just started but will get some in spain this thanksgiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom