Howdy from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeep4x4me

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Rod, I'm 22 from north central Ohio. Being a newbie I'm looking for all the info I can find and I can already tell that there is ton of it on here. Lots of nice people too. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy for Whitestar/Gilboa or really anywhere in Ohio let me know.

jeep4x4me once bubbled...
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Rod, I'm 22 from north central Ohio. Being a newbie I'm looking for all the info I can find and I can already tell that there is ton of it on here. Lots of nice people too. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy for Whitestar/Gilboa or really anywhere in Ohio let me know.

Welcome Rod. I've been known to dive at Whitestar and Gilboa a few times a year. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

Are you signed up for the Shipwreck and Scuba Festival in Sandusky, OH this weekend?

Bob

Welcome Rod, you've come to the right place for all sorts of useful information and advice.

Welcome to Scuba Board. Fun place to hang out with people compelled to jump off of perfectly good dive boats - with lead weights attached! :cluck:

enjoy, don

...and may the diving force be with you.

Back
Top Bottom