I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The bad pun miester?

No Silt, the itty bitty shitty kitty... she just loves to leave stinkbombs. She's doing 'better', but she ain't no angel... yet. Though she has learned how to cuddle these past few days.

Q-taHYZKja4DBIeeRlHiMkbZIfGxENYAr6VxrolntmGOTf6NLmGxpTkztXj1qKqc9oWHCfTaALP50QL5mw=w1224-h918-no.jpg

She's too cute for anyone's good, that's for sure.

OK, how were you able to graft your own head onto Lady Stinkbomb before even finishing your "little workshop in the woods"?

Last edited:
You just have to understand cat psychology. You hang an annoying bell and collar around her neck, she leaves you little cat bombs. Make sure you check your slippers before you put them on.

I woke up to 48F today! Woot! That's what I moved here for! I even wore long pants and boots. I re-re-rewired the box that feeds the fan and converted that switch to control the light in the back of the shop. It's a Leviton smart switch and I have to connect it to the cloud to get it to work.

I started back to skinning the inside of the shop today. I'm going to get the three small panels at the front of the shop first. Cutting the end of the panels is so much nicer using the assembly table. I had to move and consolidate a few more things to make room to move that 4'x8' beast from one side to the other, but boy is it handy. The two ends are just over 24" wide, On thing about the front of the shop, is that I really have to do some major shimming to get things to fit and look nice. Cutting the panels is easy... shimming, not so much.

Ma~ has become quite the shop cat. She seems to be OK when the saws get turned on, and I think that's great.

You just have to understand cat psychology. You hang an annoying bell and collar around her neck, she leaves you little cat bombs. Make sure you check your slippers before you put them on.
Actually, that was before I put the silly bell on her. Cat psychology means they do whatever they want, when they want and no amount of straight or reverse psychology will impact them one whit. They were born without craps to give and they certainly haven't acquired any.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom