I had to stop the boat to go to the bathroom!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok! so I can call it a Prop check?

Funny thing, when we were in Hawaii last summer on a boat without a head, the Captain said, "Restrooms are off the stern, Ladies to the Left. Pigs, I mean, men, off to the right."

But yes, you can call it a prop check! We do!

Try going to the stern area and take your reg or camera with you. Squat down with a towel around you and pretend you're checking out your gear. The "liquid" will flow to the back where the bilge pump is. No worries. At least on my boat...

That is disgusting. Nobody wants to see you pee on yourself, and least of all, no one wants to get close to it or step in it.

Seriously, go overboard. There's no reason to pee ON THE BOAT itself.

I had a 3mm...and as I was sitting in the boat...I thought about just goin and nobody would notice...but it hurt so bad! I think it just would not come out? plus the wetsuit was huggin every part of my body!! The funny part was when I climbed back into the boat....all the liquid from the ocean and me collected in my ankle with a big balloon like look!! the Captain said don't let any pee come out of your ankles onto my boat!!:D I had two balloon liquid filled ankles :rofl3:

You are going to get some serious eyeball action if you pee in your suit while on boat. You might think we do not notice but we do!

A good tip is also to flush your suit before getting back on board. Pull you neck open a bit, let some water in. Then reach to your ankles, open your ankle zippers if you have them or just pull the ankles open a bit while you are still in water/ladder - and let the most of the nasties drain out.

Experienced pee'ers pee during first dive well before boarding, so the suit has some time to dilute on its own. Live and learn!

haha you poor thing! I can't believe you had 12 people watching you.
I think I just wouldn't have drank as much water but that's not very good to do.

What type of wetsuit were you wearing?

You are going to get some serious eyeball action if you pee in your suit while on boat. You might think we do not notice but we do!

A good tip is also to flush your suit before getting back on board. Pull you neck open a bit, let some water in. Then reach to your ankles, open your ankle zippers if you have them or just pull the ankles open a bit while you are still in water/ladder - and let the most of the nasties drain out.

Experienced pee'ers pee during first dive well before boarding, so the suit has some time to dilute on its own. Live and learn!

Yep, I forgot to flush! "my wetsuit" I was in a hurry to board... cuz all the other people wanted to get to the other site! and kept yellin hurry up and go!! Or '" we see a big dorsal fin coming toward you" they were jokin of course :dork2: but pressure is pressure!! people pressure and my bladder pressure!!:D

i have had to pee right before boarding the boat (cause i'm an idiot, ok?) so i make sure i pull at the wetsuit around my ankles so some flushing occurs

but it is definitely better to pee with at least 10 to 15 minutes left in the water, at least

usually once i hit the water, i gotta pee ... don't ask me why. it's a reflex or something

while on the boat, things get dicier. i have managed to sit at the stern pretending to commute with the sea while in fact ...

avast, lads ... belay

nono, you are not drinking less. That is not the correct solution. You will:

1. Try to remember to pee during first dive even if you don't quite feel like it.....

remember there are 2 types of divers
1- the one's that pee intheir wetsuits
2- the one's that lie about it

i would not worry, everyone has to go at some point in their lives, i would think the people on the boat could at least give you a little "privacy".....thats not cool

Just make sure your wetsuit in on the outside of your boots!
Flushing your suit is mandatory after taking care of business.:wink:

Even when the boat has a "bathroom" there is no "bathroom" it's called the "head."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom