I had to stop the boat to go to the bathroom!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

because if you're looking for it, that's where it is, a head

well, i have to negative pressure breathing diuresis as soon as i hit the water

If you had to go that badly in so short a time, maybe back off a little on the water next - space it out. I always had a lot of coffee or maybe a big soda before I went diving - whatever I felt like drinking.
Don't dwell a lot on it though. Just try to go in the water and maybe not stop the boat unless you're some kind of Karen Finlay-performance artist.
The thing with the towel in the stern - you do that and the next thing, you're gonna be the featured performer on www.GirlsDivinginBelizePeeinginHanksBoat.com.

If you had to go that badly in so short a time, maybe back off a little on the water next - space it out. I always had a lot of coffee or maybe a big soda before I went diving - whatever I felt like drinking.
Don't dwell a lot on it though. Just try to go in the water and maybe not stop the boat unless you're some kind of Karen Finlay-performance artist.
The thing with the towel in the stern - you do that and the next thing, you're gonna be the featured performer on www.GirlsDivinginBelizePeeinginHanksBoat.com.

Ok, so how many of you tried to click on the link for Hanks boat?:D

I think next time, I will not drink as much water??

Whatever you do don't hold back on hydration. It will be a risk to you and when you do let it rip it will be stronger.

At least you didn't need to jump into the Crystal river with the gators to do it! :shocked2:

That's what the boots are there for!

If I read this right you went for a 50 minute dive and did not need to urinate until you had still another bottle of water. That suggests to me that you may have entered the 1st dive some what light on hydration.

There is always the Walter Maneuver. This is performed by inverting yourself under water and purging your alternate into your collar. The updraft of bubbles will draw water through the suit effectively flushing it clean.

#2 gets to be trickier. If you will be going on a spartan boat you really need to time things.

Congratulations on meeting the big blue!

Pete

Ok, so how many of you tried to click on the link for Hanks boat?:D

I was too scared - what if there was a web cam with Hank on his knees aiming at the drainage hole

There is no such thing as modesty on a dive boat ...........

Absolutely true. I would say there's very little modesty in diving.

Everyone has to go at some point (unfortunately, some of us have to go more often than others).

Holding in urine is not a good idea. It can bring on urinary tract infections and it's just damn unpleasant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom