I hit dive 200 yesterday! :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Tracy,
You've progressed so fast. I'm amazed. Full cave, doubles, sidemount, the cenotes. I expect you'll be diving on Mars in a few more years.

LOL! If the rover finds water on Mars you can bet I'll be on the next rocket there! I'm not full cave yet though. I'm in the process of working on it. We need to go diving again. I haven't been in the ocean for a while. Just because I like to dive caves doesn't mean that I don't like to dive in the ocean. :)

Congratulations on your accomplishment. We probably started near the same time, and while I am close to 200, I've been hit with a lot of work recently :shocked2: or I've just been lazy all year and diving all the time. Might be a little while before I hit.

Glad that you still have the strong passion for diving.

Amazing number. You dived almost 55% of all your days so far. I'd like to do that, but the diving here is OK, but not so interesting for me to do that much.

Congrats, im fast on your heels i have 8 in lol. man i live on an island and was thinking maybe 50-75 in a year:shocked2:, guess i need to step it up

Congratulations!! I'm a ways behind you. Just did my 7th dive.

Adam

Just over two years certified, just hit 25 dives. Hoping to "accelerate" a little... Congratulations!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, did my 200th Dive back in 1993 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

It's all about location, if you live near diveable water you will soon log the dives :D

Back
Top Bottom