I think EVERY diver should know THIS:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote, if Jax keeps using sexy arse avatars that you up her Thanks Button

I was just getting used to the idea of the G-spot.

Now they have "Thanks Buttons"?

....Any idea where they are???

I was just getting used to the idea of the G-spot.

Now they have "Thanks Buttons"?

....Any idea where they are???

:spit:

dude, I only recently.... nm
this can only lead to more problems

:giggle: I guess I'm going to have to vet my av choices through this crowd . . .

:giggle: I guess I'm going to have to vet my av choices through this crowd . . .

Pm please... :-D

Attachments

• Sub-series dive image.jpg
    Sub-series dive image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 59
Jax, I've wondered several times whether your avatar pictures are photoshops or just pics you've found or the "real you". Now I'm really bummed I didn't get to meet you on this trip out to AZ to put a face to the name. Next time I'm in SV we'll definitely have to meet for some lunch or go for a dive.

Jax, I've wondered several times whether your avatar pictures are photoshops or just pics you've found or the "real you". Now I'm really bummed I didn't get to meet you on this trip out to AZ to put a face to the name. Next time I'm in SV we'll definitely have to meet for some lunch or go for a dive.

:rofl3: Every now and then, a real one of me surfaces! :wink:

The others are for your entertainment!

I think every diver should be competent and comfortable in the water. IMO a lot of accidents and fatalities which are listed as "drowning" are probably attributable to the fact that many scuba divers aren't good swimmers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom