I WANT I want ..... Now this is a perfect wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's lovely, but have you seen the pink dss wings?

thinkpinkscuba.com

it's lovely, but have you seen the pink dss wings?

thinkpinkscuba.com

I am soooo in LOVE, its like highschool sweetheart love... sigh. Now me and Melissa gotta win the lottery, and then NO ONE will miss us in the swamp

........... :shakehead:

........... :shakehead:

I'll buy you a pink wing so that you don't feel left out. Be back shortly. I need to run get some bright pink spray paint. Where do you store your wing again?

I'll buy you a pink wing so that you don't feel left out. Be back shortly. I need to run get some bright pink spray paint. Where do you store your wing again?

.......... :11:

:rofl3:

:rofl3:

Mike

I am not concerned with the color, but as a new diver you HAVE to start with a jacket BC and then after a couple months figure out you really wanted a wing. To be a REAL diver you MUST have a closet full of gear that you wish you had not bought. The only reason not to have a closet full of "useless" gear is if you put it on ebay. Your instructor should have covered all of this in your class??????

PM me and I will get you a list of other items you need for the closet. Being from Texas I will give you a special discount.

P.S. SpareAir is on backorder but I have a used one I will rent you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom