I want to dive Lake Travis every day I can this week and need buddies ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In10se

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
so if you have time and want to dive with a SPORE, then please pm me or give me a call at 716-9207. A days notice would help since I am literally on rental gear and would need to swing by Mack's shop to pick up what he and I have already sized and sorted. I need to dive just as much as I need to breathe.

For clarity, I'm a new diver with under 10 dives.

Thanks for even coming here and giving this a read :)

P.S.
I also need a reliable boat mechanic to service my bassboat and install a hydrolic steering system.

Last edited:
As of now there are 23 views and no offers. What's up with that???? HELLO SWAMP DIVERS IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?!
In10se, when are you available, weekdays, or weekends, or after 5 or what? I've got a day job but I can dive after work during the week. If that's no good for you then I'll definately dive with you at the Arkansas Bend camping thing.
Melissa

Hey, not diving today, and I too work (or pretend to :wink:) during the week, but can probably get off early one day or more and we can go try Mansfield. And of course there is the upcoming Arkansas bend camp/dive adventure where there should be plenty of opportunity to add some dives and meet some more dive buddies.

If you're not doing anything important today, come on out to Wentz and look for me and Rocket, I plan to head out fairly soon, be out there by 10:30 or so and hang till I wear Rocket out.

You can at least say Hi and help me scout tshirt contestants :wink:

Look for the guy snorkeling with the red merle aussie in an orange life jacket. And a DIMWIT t if I have a shirt on.

P.S. I will talk to my friend Tim and get the name of his mechanic for you.

Last edited:
As of now there are 23 views and no offers. What's up with that???? HELLO SWAMP DIVERS IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?!
In10se, when are you available, weekdays, or weekends, or after 5 or what? I've got a day job but I can dive after work during the week. If that's no good for you then I'll definately dive with you at the Arkansas Bend camping thing.
Melissa

Thanks Melissa!!

As far as diving goes, I'm free all day every day. I wanna dive enough to get some prep time in on an AOW cert, as well as some of the cooler classes like videography and even the scientific dive class at the springs.

I'll buck up for private lessons to get my AOW cert after I have the prerequisite dives logged.

Melissa and Mat if you have the time after you get outta work, then that is just peachy. I'm ready when you are. My number is posted above, so feel free to give me a ring if you have some free time.

Thanks for the responses ... :)

Since I did not find my weight pouch today, I think I will play hooky one day this week and dive Wentz trying to locate my weight pouch. I will give you a call when I figure out when.

I think I found the bottom contour I lost the pouch on when I was snorkeling today, but vis was to low to see bottom clearly from surface, and I could not manage to get my sac rate down close enough to 0 to stay down long enough :wink:

Thanks Melissa!!

As far as diving goes, I'm free all day every day.

I'm not around this week but starting the 6th, I'll be available any day up to the 13th. Let me know if you'd like to put something together in that time frame.

Any luck lining up some diving yet? I just emailed my boss that I intend to take tomorrow off to dive, still waiting for reply but should be off all day tomorrow.

Want to do a morning dive(10 ish?) at Wentz and spend a lot of time shallow looking for my missing weight pocket and whatever else we can see? Then we can go burn second tank if you want somewhere else in the afternoon.

some pics from Wentz yesterday, vis was not to bad... getting to be a long walk to water though.

2964873030090248561S600x600Q85.jpg

2607485620090248561S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Any luck lining up some diving yet? I just emailed my boss that I intend to take tomorrow off to dive, still waiting for reply but should be off all day tomorrow.

Want to do a morning dive(10 ish?) at Wentz and spend a lot of time shallow looking for my missing weight pocket and whatever else we can see? Then we can go burn second tank if you want somewhere else in the afternoon.
:) I'll be happy to join you in playing hooky. PM being sent ...

I am down in San Antonio but have no problem at all with the making the short drive up there...I have the benefit of having a great work schedule with a lot of free time...with a few exceptions, I am free to go any day this week at any time during those days...let me know...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom