If I do not know the intermediate pressure supplied by the 1-st stage, which 2-nd stage to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You really do not want to know your IP. It will freak you out.
Just dive until you die.
Yes, I really do not want to know. Just need to buy the right piece and forget about it.

Yes, I really do not want to know. Just need to buy the right piece and forget about it.
Buy any cheap 2nd stage made for scuba and you'll be fine. you are going to die anyway, right?

Buy any cheap 2nd stage made for scuba and you'll be fine. you are going to die anyway, right?
I did this before and it worked. But this time IP ratings confused me.

Dive with split fins, suicide clips, dangling octo, Chicom hookah regulator, titanium 1st stage, everything in yum yum yellow, and no SPG.

It might not kill you, but any DIR guys on the boat might spontaneously burst into flames.

Don't forget your spare air!!

I did this before and it worked. But this time IP ratings confused me.
What 1st stage are you going to connect the 2nd stage to? What 2nd stage are you considering?

Dive with split fins, suicide clips, dangling octo, Chicom hookah regulator, titanium 1st stage, everything in yum yum yellow, and no SPG.

It might not kill you, but any DIR guys on the boat might spontaneously burst into flames.

Don't forget your spare air!!
And don't forget the your heated vest with batteries inside your Drysuit

Back
Top Bottom