If I do not know the intermediate pressure supplied by the 1-st stage, which 2-nd stage to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think @tarponchik should get one of those Bism White Bean regulators that are all the rage now with discriminating divers :poke:. That alone might cancel her ticket:stirpot:.
Thank you but no. These are for hipsters. For them, anything goes to be different. I'm already diving in split fins, that's enough for me to stand out of the crowd.

I can do 25 pull ups, maybe, in a week, ha :cheers:!
Getting envy? When was the last time you could see your knees without a mirror? :)

Since you don't want to test your IP, and the reg you want is only $99, why don't you just buy the 110-140psi one and see if it works?
I was tempted to do this. However, I decided to ask the manufacturer and they replied that Hookah won't be a good match for the 1st stage I have, even if I pick the 110-140 Psi rated model. I've asked them then, what 1st stage their Hookah is supposed to match? Because they sell it only as a standalone product. And I got no reply so far.

This whole issue turned my brains into a Jell-o. Previously, I did not even think about IP. I bought Oceanic Alpha 2nd stage, hooked it up and it worked. I bought Dive X octopus to replace the broken one (I've lost the cap and the diaphragm on a rough dive in Hawaii) for just $59 and it worked well. I even did about 20 dives breathing through this octopus when my 2nd stage began free-flowing. But now that I've discovered IP, my whole world fell apart.

Uh, excuse me :wink:, uh, I am the mighty Nemrod and I will lift that stone :rofl3: and prove to you Laertes, uh taponchik, who is strongest:

How can the poor camel hold you? This is animal abuse!

Back
Top Bottom