If you only had one more dive trip left...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I don't believe I could get them all done in two weeks as suggested. So regardless of the money........

Lake Tenkiller-its where it all started, fitting that it would be where it would end!!:wink:

Week in Bikini, then dive the Prinz Eugen in Kwaj for a few days, then a week in Truk on the Odyssey. Jet over to Palau for a week, and then do some muck diving in Wakatobi. Cruise across Asia over to the Red Sea and mess around there for a little while, then catch a flight to South Africa for some cage action with Great Whites. Time it just right to get in on the Sardine migration. Once that got boring I'd head back across the Atlantic to finish up with some action on the Spiegel Grove and the Mighty O.

Now, where did I put that extra hundred grand I had laying around.... Maybe it's under my wholesale box of Top Ramen from Costco....

I cant believe no one mentioned the Maldives.... That to me, has to be one of the prettiest and most far reaching (for me) places on this planet.

Truk or Galapagos...

Sigh.

-J.-

Well, Palau May 11th so that will get done. I have to see a hammerhead before I die so a live aboard in Cocos sounds about right. Then the whale shark.

Palau to Galapegos to the GBR. Do travel days count?

Have to go with Truk (Chuuk), or possibly the cave in Cozumel I saw on Deep Sea Detectives, if I had the training and equipment support.

I have dreams (If I ever win the lottery) of an around the world dive trip. I haven't gone as far as planning it yet.

If I only had 2 weeks it'd have to be Bikini Atoll!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom