If you were only allowed one reg what would it be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd just keep my MK17/A700

THAT Regulator!! :love2:
Must......resist!!!

To answer Eric's question.......If I could only keep one of my regs. Assuming my choices have to be from among what I currently own.

The Dive Rite RG3100 regs would be it.
My reason is that they are good regs, I have parts kits for them, and parts are readily available when I need more.

Make that two.

It's a modern double hose regulator. (Has multiple low pressure and high pressure ports-unlike previous double hose regs that fell out of favor for their lack of the same.) The parts are readily available-can be rebuilt/serviced with with standard tools. Breaths very well and has been tested under ice, deep, and under heavy workload.

Argonaut Kraken History, courtesy of CG45.com

THAT Regulator!! :love2:
Must......resist!!!

Why resist the inevitable? This is not the dark side, this is the dark side on fire, it is so hot the hoses glow red!!!!!!!!!!!

N

I have owned Aqua Lung Conshelf, Mares, Apeks ATX200, Atomic T1, and HOG D1 classic, HOG D2 classic, HOG BP2, and HOG D3 Zenith. I got rid of the Aqua Lung because I wanted to upgrade to a unit with a DIN connection. I got ride of the APEKS because I couldn't find anyone in Central Florida to reliably service it. I got rid of the Atomic because I had service issues. I have had no problems with HOG

Mares Abyss 22. It has never let me down in 16 years of diving the cold water of the Great Lakes

My Scubapro Mk25/S600 - always breathed dry, regardless of position, delivered as much air as I've asked it to (even in rapid breathing or depth) and has not free flowed in temperatures down to 4C.

I think you mean G250V.
Your absolutely correct typo on my part!

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2015 at 05:56 PM ----------

What I should have said is Is if I could have only one set of regs BACK id take my mk 25 g250v sense I dropped All my gear off for service and tanks for VIP's with a expected return date of last Friday. Witch bummed me out cuz I couldn't dive Saturday or sunday.... I called and was "first on the list for monday" still nothing back yet. Will be calling tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom