I'm upset with DUI....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rddvet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For not posting a disclaimer at the DOG rally that one weekend of diving in a TLS350 would ruin diving until my suit comes in.:wink:

I attented the rally at Manatee and had two great days of diving. I learned a ton and met a bunch of great people. The only problem was that today was my first day back in the water since, and it just wasn't the same. I was cold and unhappy and dreaming of a nice shiny new TLS350. I'm going in to order mine next week. What am I gonna do until it comes in? I really don't want to go back to diving wet(unless it's the carribean, and then maybe).

Thanks for a great weekend, and thanks to Faith for taking time at the end to do our measurements.

-Richard

It sure was a good weekend. I'm in the same boat. Those two days of diving dry sure do have me spoiled! I'd pretty much be happy never diving wet again!!

Hello!

Thank you for your posts. I guess I can say I am kind of glad you are upset with us...for that reason :)!

That is very exciting about your new opportunity as a DOG. When you get your new suit, maybe we can make you DUI's DOG of the Week!

Let me know how it goes when the newbie arrives!

Thanks again,

Jessica
DUI

We already planned on sending in pictures after we get our suits for the dog of the week.

Our Signature Series TLS 350s are officially on order as of today. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom