In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is my 4th son helping with my gear (FF Pros) after a Project Aware harbor clean-up. He loves these too and hasn't gotten in the water with them yet! :D

Attachments

• 2008_0918(042)sm.JPG
    2008_0918(042)sm.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 2008_0918(040)sm.JPG
    2008_0918(040)sm.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 2008_0918(025)sm.JPG
    2008_0918(025)sm.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 92
Last weekend at my parents cottage we were a little late getting the docks out. I decided to take the opportunity get a photo with my trusty yellow XXL pros. Nothing like swimming in the New England Ice!!!

Attachments

• Meet in the ice force fins (a) 2008.jpg
    Meet in the ice force fins (a) 2008.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 212
I will add that throughout the trip not a day went by that Daryl did not spontaneously rhapsodize about how much she loved her Force Fins and how comfortable they were. And she's not just a movie star dabbling in diving. She was diving in Lake Michigan at age seven, and dove in Palau 16 years ago (back when there were more sharks). She cares deeply about environmental conservation issues. Check out her website here: dhlovelife.com

I've turned five to the force. Here is my friend Adhil trying my pink force fins. He bought his own pro's in blue that week. They were feeling the Zen for my pic.
ohmm.jpg

don_fabSB.JPG

Don Santee, Head of Expeditions for Ocean Futures Society, tests the Fab Force SD1 while diving in Fijian waters on his Semi Closed Rebreather in 1998. Photo by Bob Evans.

Last edited:
Thom%27s%20Force%20Fin%20Display_SB.jpg

Thomas Dutton of Deep Blue Scuba in Texas displays truly a Force Fin collector’s model, the Force Fin Foil with the Launch Pad Foot Pocket.
http://www.deepbluescubatx.com

Thomas and Bob at the DEMA Show 2008 before he made the display of his Force Fin Foils with the Launch Pad foot pocket.at his Deep Blue Scuba Shop in Texas.

jmc_opsII.jpg

Jean-Michel Cousteau looks over the Force Fin OPS Fin OPS - Oscillating Propulsion System with the Launch Pad foot pocket as he tests the blades in Fijian waters. The OPS was first made in 2001 with multiple patents including #USD455,8075. I have used this fin model in the PBS Ocean Adventures TV series and it is truly one of a kind. As described by fellow team members, "It is like a bike where you can switch gears underwater to the varied dive conditions you experience" Previously an exclusive Fin for Ocean Futures Society divers Bob will releasing this Force Fin model to the market place by July this year. If your are interested contact us at Force Fin. Photo by Bob Evans.

These are not the foil force, I am still diving with those. These broke and so now are in the case to remember all the great dives I had with them.
Thomas Dutton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom