Indonesia for 34 days - How long is long enough on each?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just came back from Dampier Strait (Cape Kri, Mansuar, Saonek, Blue Magic etc.) 2 weeks ago. It’s fantastic, lots of fish, better than Misool, where I was 3 weeks ago.

Check out these pix I took in Dampier Strait:
View attachment 438621 View attachment 438622 View attachment 438623 View attachment 438624 View attachment 438625 View attachment 438626 View attachment 438627

yeeeeaaaahhhh......

So I was also JUST on a LOB in Misool and then Dampier strait, and now at a resort in Dampier strait, and YES! right now I would say Dampier strait is better diving than we had at Misool two weeks ago.

But that might not be true a week or a month or three from now. I have dived both before is close proximity and had the opposite reaction. Soooooo......

- Bill

yeeeeaaaahhhh......

So I was also JUST on a LOB in Misool and then Dampier strait, and now at a resort in Dampier strait, and YES! right now I would say Dampier strait is better diving than we had at Misool two weeks ago.

But that might not be true a week or a month or three from now. I have dived both before is close proximity and had the opposite reaction. Soooooo......

- Bill

So why?

I can’t post my trip report until Scubaboard fixes this annoying google pop up: Pop up
I have to turn off my Safari’s JavaScript so I can write a post without being interrupted constantly by the annoying pop up. However, disabling the JavaScript would also disable editing mode, which makes report writing difficult. Dang!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom