Inflator Xdeep vs hollis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coldf

New
Reaction score
Hej,

Both of those power inflators look like generic items to me. You can probably find a replacement for a very reasonable price (less than $20 USD.) You may as well buy two, or buy one and a service kit for the one you have.

Nothing wrong with the generic inflators, but if you want to upgrade, buy a balanced inflator. Right off the top of my head I can only think of two manufactures: ScubaPro and Atomic, but I'm sure there are others.

Here's a video on how to service a standard inflator:

Here is a link to inexpensive inflators:
45-degree Oral Power Inflator

Service kit:
Viton BC Power Inflator O-Ring Kit, Five Pieces

Here is a shameless plug:

I have one or two of those inflators that I've never used. If you're interested PM me and we can work out a deal.

BTW Welcome to Scuba Board.

Couv

However except the colour I can't tell the difference between Xdeep G4T

I use the xdeep. As stated above, it's a generic inflator and it works very well, nothing wrong with it.

a balanced inflator. Right off the top of my head I can only think of two manufactures: ScubaPro and Atomic, but I'm sure there are others.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a reference about the Atomic ai inflator? I've tried to look up if it was balanced, but I had no luck. I know ScubaPro and Atomic have history and so it wouldn't surprise me if the two products were similar. I was just looking for confirmation.

Yes, it's basically the same as the one one the SS1.

upload_2018-9-22_21-56-2.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom