Inon s-2000 review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that If I didn't use my 8mm FE every now and again I would have a pair of these in an instant. Great pics Bill.

Has anybody used the s2000 wireless???? Is it reliable? Do you have to keep readjusting the sensors? I know there is the potential for other strobes to set it off, but that doesn't really concern me. Is there any other reason I would need the fiber optic cable??

I use one in wireless mode and typically two connected for fiber optic. The advantage of the fiber optic connection is that you get TTL control with a housed SLR. Depending on your housing you might be able to get STTL to work without the fiber.
Bill

Jen, My s-2000 is set up with wireless. Since I have the very basic Inon d-4 base/ arm set up I don't have to re adjust the mirror on the strobe. If you have a ball/arm system you might end up having to adjust it more often. And yes sttl works with the wireless system.

You could try setting the G10 in AV mode and the S2000 in S-TTL mode, I find that this works very well for me with my FO connection.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom