Instructor Recomendation (Perth)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ting Tong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi

I am looking for a LDS and/or instructor for Rescue course recomendation in Perth. I live NOR and would prefer somewhere NOR or Fremantle but I am willing to travel further afield if need be.

I am also looking for an instructor for SDI Solo course.

Thanks

Dave

The guys at Australasian Dive academy are great Home - I did PADI with them years ago - not sure if he is still around but ask for Danny Seymour great instructor and I believe they are SDI now, also Perth Scuba SOR but will move heaven and earth to get you something you need quickly (thanks for managing to get me my 5mm between Xmas and New Year guys) PERTH SCUBA PADI Diving Courses and Dive Equipment Western Australia and down in Fremantle can highly recommend Dolphin Scuba who have always given me perfect airfills PERTH SCUBA PADI Diving Courses and Dive Equipment Western Australia - hope this helps.

I can also highly recommend Dolphin Scuba in Fremantle. I did my rescue course with them about 5-6 years ago when I still lived out west. I know the instructor I had for that course has moved on, but they're a well run operation in my experience and do really good servicing work :)

Try contacting the members at Western Australia Divers (WA Divers) and get some of their recommendations. Costs nothing to join, and the forums there are very Perth-centric, so you should get some great leads.

The guys at Australasian Dive academy are great Home - ..........- hope this helps.
Wingy, thanks for the recommendations, it helps a lot! I have contacted Australasian Dive Academy and Danny Seymour is currently working for them but he no longer is an instructor. From their website it appears that certify through RAID. Tbh I have never heard of that training organisation. They currently don't have a rescue course scheduled as they are waiting on numbers.

I actually purchased my first gear from Perth Scuba, so I know of the shop. I will contact them and investigate.

I can also highly recommend Dolphin Scuba in Fremantle. I did my rescue course with them about 5-6 years ago when I still lived out west. I know the instructor I had for that course has moved on, but they're a well run operation in my experience and do really good servicing work :)

Thanks Wetpup! You are not the first person to recommend Dolphin Scuba. They seem to have a good reputation I will make contact and go from there.

Try contacting the members at Western Australia Divers (WA Divers) and get some of their recommendations. Costs nothing to join, and the forums there are very Perth-centric, so you should get some great leads.

John, cheers for the reminder! I actually was a member, but when I logged on, the forums did not not open for me. I assumed maybe the forums had closed. After your reminder I persevered and it turned out to be a browser issue. So I have posted my questions there as well.

I am still open to suggestions from Scubaboard members, from Perth or Ex Perth.

Thanks for the replies.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom