Intova Sport Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. I am using the SRP arms with the torch mount (O-Rings). They actually comped me the arms but they are $40 as noted on the site you linked above. You can buy the loc-line arms anywhere but I am not sure about the torch adapters as I have not seem them elsewhere. I have to say, the tray seems very nice and extremely sturdy.

Now, I just need to find a lens cap! I am heading to B&H on my lunch break right now to see if they can come up with something. Adorama was a no go (surprisingly).

Let us know if you manage to find a matching (52mm?) lens cap. Most of the ones I found at my local camera shop were not slip on types.

Yes please. Let us know about the cap.

Well when I got home last night the internet timed out. I am going to load just separate 15 second clips tonight to make it easier. I tried to put them all in one clip with captions and stuff.

Has anyone tried the helmet mount for the Intova? Maybe there is an aftermarket mount available?

Great thread. Helped me make up my mind... Been hesitant to pull the trigger on a GoPro set up for an upcoming Bahamas trip... Just ordered the sport HD with Intova tray, arms and a couple of their mini lights. Also grabbed a red filter. I'm sure it won't be quite the package I had spec'd out with the GoPro and sola lights, but sure as hell was cost effective for an amateur like me.

I have the Helmut2 mount and I plan on using it this weekend next week. I will most likely use the tray setup more but I wanted to try the helmut mount too. I will try to post some video when I can.

Thanks, Scott. I will be interested to read how you liked the Helmet 2 mount. Sometimes you just don't have a free hand, and a helmet mount would be ideal.

Hey oncearugger. Sorry for the lack of head mount videos...but I have been diving with the SRP tray and I like it a lot. I really don't see myself using the head mount as my videos are shaky enough with the tray.

So it looks like I have a brand new unused head mount. If you want it send me your address. I have no use for it at this point....

Back
Top Bottom