Introducing myself......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well gosh Mario sometimes work is just too stressful and I need a break. So I pop onto the board (sh don't tell the boss ) and get a giggle or two, find some real good info, and I'm all set to get back to writing policies, procedures, standards, best practice --- well you can see why I need a break once and awhile. Ya know in truth we gals all love ya =-x, it's just you know we want you jealous... <giggle> You do believe me don't you? If you do there is a piece of land I want to talk to you about :D

Hey Scuba Baby - you want some of my snow? Just give me your address and it's on the way. We've already had the city come through to cut the snow banks back. And as for the cold :cold::cold: well my thoughts on that would really be censored.

Not to leave the starter of the thread out - gozumutti - pardon my ignorance, but where would you dive in Switzerland?

Hello gozumutti im new here too. Wow i only got 2 replies to my first "hello" message. You must be doing something right heh.

Aegir, Don't feel so bad, the ladies all love gozumutti :1st: No worries though, I'm still your buddy. I'm crying ;-0 but no worries, It's not like I'm heart broken or anything... Argh, someone call 911... My chest hurts, tell them I heard a breaking sound... I think I'm blacking out now.... Argh! It hurts sooo much!

I must be nuts, because I thought Goz was a woman when I wrote my welcome.
Am I wrong?:sunny:

Natasha, I'm not sure. The bio doesn't give enough info to make a conclusive judgement. If that's true, then my post looks a little silly huh! Either way, my post says nothing about gender, it could go both ways... at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it... LOL!

Wow! You're the first diver I've *seen* from Switzerland.

Everyone else has just about covered things except Mario didn't mention his makeup collection!

Jump in...it's warm here.

Mario S(ister) Caner,
Here's how it works, click on the "Profile" icon at the bottom, found out "she's" from Switzerland. No worries, no doubts.

Natasha, you caught me napping. You outta check out my new gold lamay wetsuit. Really looks stunning. As I said before makes me look like a GIANT Rapala fishing lure. LOL

Don

gozumutti...Welcome to the best little scuba forum on the net! I'm sure you'll find alot of useful info here, as well as a few :bonk: that you've already meet. :)

Originally posted by Warhammer
gozumutti...Welcome to the best little scuba forum on the net!

Did you say "little". Be careful you're gonna get the King all riled up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom