Introducing myself......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arrrrrrr......now your my lil baby!

Do you want me to come over with some super-glue to stick that heart together!?!

Well, believe it or not I prefer the other side of the fence so Gozu is safe from me! However - YOU ARENT!

Not only "Short, Hairy, Banana Eating Monkeys" need love, girlies that walk round with towels on there heads lol

Mario

Why would you be so embarrassed - your the one that showed King_Neptune my piccy!!!!

Dear all

Again, thanks for the warm welcome, although I feel as though my modest contribution has already served to provide some entertainment value :)

I am indeed a woman, as the two intelligent ladies (Natasha and Scuba Baby) apparently inferred from my syntax.

As to diving in Switzerland, there are many divers here. Apparently Germany and Switzerland have the most divers in Europe. There is a lot of altitude diving, river diving (I live 2 miles from the Rhine)and of course, Lake Constance which forms part of the border between Germany and Switzerland. PADI (Europe) is domiciled in a small town not 20 minutes by car from my place.

My name, incidentally, has more to do with motorcycles than anything else; see if anyone gets it *gg*.

Well...all those replies and still no hint as to where I can get one of those leopard skin wetsuits *g*

...and while Mario is busy with the Sirens, the Muses and the Furies, I can pinch his make-up kit....

Incidentally, yesterday I got my fingers on a Manta Travel catalog, with dive sites all over the world...dream on....

Gozumutti

Someone give mario a hug quick so we can get back to the diving biz.

Hearing about all the temps and cold elsewhere I guess I won't complain about the Oklahoma weather. Its not the temp or the snow that gets you here it's the wind sweeping down the plains. Not all of us con have the good fortune to live in sunny CA.

Welcome to the boards. I am also a newbie.

I'm not just another pretty face, I also have brains also.

That wouldn't be MOTO GUZZI would it?

I am sick and tired of just being a sex symbol.

Sybil

Goz,
I'm still trying to figure out the motorcycle thing. How about a hint?

I agree with don, I think it's Motto Guzzi... I have a friend who has one... yep, I think that's it. Well, are we right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom