Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Nick
Comments: I moved for the Tampa area in August of 2007, got certified in January 2008 and logged almost 100 dives in the first year. My current rating is DiveCon (Dive Master). My goals are to work my way up to an instructor as time progresses.

I love diving in the Gulf, we have our good viz days and our horrible viz days but there is always something to see. I love the diving in West Palm Beach / Jupiter but also enjoy our waters on this side of the state.

Name: Debra Fossils Fear Me
Comments: Advid fossil collector for many years, My dives are mainly for collecting fossils. Winters I can be seen on the rivers and in the summer in the gulf. I have been diving since 1992. Love fossil diving and meeting new poeple. Lets go diving!!! Sea Ya and be safe.

Name: BitterBuick/ Adam

Comments: Started diving when I moved to Hawaii in 2005... haven't had much chance to go because of work. Recently moved here in May and am looking to make more of a habit of diving (once I find a group or dive buddy) around my new school schedule at USF.

Name: Phil Reynolds/Spearfishanewb

Comments: Came over from England a few years ago, learnt to dive so I could spear and am now an addict. Once certified I have only dove once without the gun. Got certified in the Hudson Grotto and have got a fair few Gulf Dives in since.
I really need to find someone who needs an extra 1 or 2 people to split gas/costs with as I am always up for a dive on a Sunday and also have a day off during the week.

There are two of us here that are looking for a buddy or buddies to SCUBA with. We are both beginners and are very intrigued by the wonders of the water. We do want to expand our SCUBA horizons but are in need of a buddy, or two, or three, etc. as we are unfamiliar with some areas that have the best visibility and most interesting finds. Feel free to contact us if you are interested or have suggestions.

Name: Mike & Julie

Comments: We are about 1/2 way thru OW cert.(1st OW dive done) Have lived in the area about 9 years and just getting into diving. Love to boat, fish and anything to spend time on the water and trying to expand options. :)

trident00/Walt

Brooksville area

Just getting back into diving after moving here from Colorado 5yrs ago. Certified in Colorado and dove occasionally. Currently taking a refresher and then on to advanced and nitrox. Did a shallow dive with a friend and his family a few weekends ago that re-hooked me on diving. I have a full set of gear except for tanks and exposure suits.
Cheers

Name: Cavin

Hello everyone, I am Cavin from Singapore. I started scuba diving in 1994 and used to dive frequently after that in the Asia region. Ironically that slowed down after I started a dive clothing business and I hope to go back diving more often pretty soon.

Please feel free to read more about me and what I do by clicking on my profile. Cheers!

Name: Alison a.k.a Aquapixe
Comments: Just moved here from MI in July - I love to dive and am looking forward to finding diver's in my area that also love to dive. I have been diving for 5 years, logged over 400 dives over the year and I am active and insured a divemaster - looking for work :)

PM me if your interested in diving. TTFN

Name: Brian
Comments: Born and raised in Tampa - yup, I'm a native. Recently OW certified. Grown up on or in the water in some capacity. Not very many dives under my belt but I'm looking to change that. Always up for meeting new people. Let's go diving! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom